Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of The International Congress for Students, Young Doctors and Pharmacists MARISIENSIS 2020. This website is owned and operated by Liga Studenților din Tîrgu Mures, Str. Nicolae Grigorescu 15A, Tîrgu Mureș, Romania, CUI 12294600. (the 'Organization', 'us', 'our', or 'we').
These Terms and Conditions set forth the terms and conditions under which you are authorized to use one of our websites, including any website where these Terms and Conditions are posted, and any sub-domains and mobile versions (collectively, the 'Site'), or interact with our other on-site or web-enabled technologies, such as on premise WiFi. We may refer to the Mobile App, Site, and these related web-enabled technologies collectively as our 'Digital Services'.
Through your use of our Digital Services, you consent to the practices described in these Terms and Conditions.
To the extent additional rules or guidelines affect your use of our Digital Services, those rules and guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions. By using any of our Digital Services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately stop using our Digital Services.
As a condition of your right to use our Digital Services, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Digital Services under the laws of Romania or any other country.
Description of service
Our Digital Services primarily provide information about our event and other content we think would be of interest to you, sell participation packages. To the extent new services, content or features are added to our Digital Services in the future, your use thereof is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Modifications and interruption to the Digital Services
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of our Digital Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable if we choose to exercise this right. You acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Digital Services, or that operation of our Digital Services will be uninterrupted or error free. You understand that usage of our Digital Services may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
All orders placed by our customers via marisiensis.ro, as well as our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the general terms and conditions listed forwards, in the version that is valid at the time of the order. We do not accept conflicting terms and conditions of the customer unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
2. Conclusion of contract
The contract between you and marisiensis.ro is valid once you order the participation package. By sending the order form provided on our website to us you make a binding offer to enter into the contract. You finalize the order by entering all information during the registration process and sending the registration form to us by clicking on the 'submit' button.
3. Payment method
- Online with debit or credit card – with our partner – EuPlatesc.ro – Instant Payment Confirmation, secured payment with 3-D Secure. Please be aware that when you choose online payment, you will be redirected to our online payment processor – EuPlatesc.ro. Our website and our organization will not retain any personal data from your credit card.
- At the Students’ League of Tirgu Mureș Headquarters – Str. Nicolae Grigorescu 15A, Hostel No. 2, Tirgu Mures, Romania. You can pay only by cash here. The Payment Schedule will be posted on our website and Facebook Page. Instant Payment Confirmation.
- Bank Transfer- Liga Studentilor din Tirgu Mures, Banca Transilvania, CIF 12294600
- For LEI: RO18 BTRL 0270 1205 P493 7700
- For Euro: RO03 BTRL 0270 4205 P493 77XX
- Please specify the name you are paying for.
- If you choose to pay via bank account, the validation process will take 48 hours.
- Please pay attention at the bank payment! If you pay in our bank account, you must pay the bank fee that is charged. If you do not pay the bank fee, your payment will be invalidated. The bank fee is aprox. 4-5 lei.
4. Return policy
We do not accept return for our participation packages.
In case of postponement/cancellation of the event from objective reasons, independent of us, announced in advance or within the time frame of the event, the registered participants, who paid the participation fee, will be granted with participation (with the previously aquired package) in the next edition of the event (if canceled), or on the date announced later (in case the event is postponed). This clause applies to all packages offered by the organizer.
We commit not to transmit the user's personal data to third parties and to use them only for establishing contact with our customers and informing them about certain aspects related to the functions of our Digital Services and our offers.
We will retain the personal data and will use them with the purpose of informing the users of their account on our Digital Services, the status and evolution of their orders and also for evaluating the goods and services offered.
You may not engage in any of the following with regard to the Digital Services (including without limitation posting or transmitting content through the Digital Services), and you agree not to use the Digital Services to:
- violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- collect or store personal data about other users of our Digital Services or solicit personal information from any individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or privacy, or other right of any party, or distribute any content you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Digital Services or any websites or content linked to them;
- attempt to use another user’s account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) Organization, our any third party, or create or use a false identity;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Organization’s (or any third party partner or sponsor’s) name, trademarks, or product names;
- attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise derive or obtain the code in any form for any software used in the Digital Services;
- engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the Digital Services; or
- assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- Further, without our written consent, you may not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any Organization content or any use of or access to the Digital Services;
- use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts, or other automated devices) to access the Digital Services or monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon;
- deep link to the Digital Services for any purpose; or frame the Digital Services, place pop-up windows over any content, or otherwise affect the display of the Digital Services.
Copyright and trademark information
All content, copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the content available on our Digital Services, including without limitation design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are owned by Organization with all rights reserved. In some cases, such content may be licensed to Organization by third parties. This content is protected by the intellectual property rights of Organization or those owners. All trademarks displayed on our Digital Services are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of such parties. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of third parties is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those third parties endorse or have any affiliation with Organization.
Permitted use of the content
Any use of content on the Digital Services, including without limitation reproduction for purposes other than those noted herein, modification, distribution, replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Organization, is strictly prohibited. With the exception of search engines, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Organization. You may use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, except as described herein. You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such content. You may not make any use of content owned by any third parties which is available on the Digital Services, without the express consent of those third parties.
Mobile devices and third-party restrictions
If you access our Digital Services on mobile devices, you understand that your mobile carrier’s standard charges will apply.
If you believe that any content on our Digital Services violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise inappropriate, please report the content by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. You are encouraged to check this page regularly for changes to the Terms and Conditions. Modifications will become effective immediately upon being posted to our Digital Services, without further notice to you. Your continued use of any of our Digital Services after such modifications are posted constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such modifications, and you may not amend these Terms and Conditions.